We are a group of highly experienced professionals whose skills span the entire marcomms spectrum.
We believe our independence, intellectual curiosity and creative excellence makes us a unique proposition in the changing marketing landscape.
- Gideon JosephFormer TV exec for Sky and BBC. Passionate about tech, cricket and messaging platforms.
- Victoria HoldenSenior PR consultant with a love of creative, purpose-driven storytelling. Passionate about cheese and red wine, and amateur #bookstagrammer in my spare time (yes, it's a thing...)
- Oonagh BarringtonExperienced creative consumer comms campaigner. Retail genius, foodie and bon viveur.
- Clare HomerSenior PR consultant with a passion for b2b tech and health. Loves homemade food, her goldendoodle and travelling in Enid the campervan.
- Tom KirkhamSenior PR consultant turned content creator for business leaders. Author, music obsessive and attempted explorer.
- John O'LoanThe original force behind Sky News, John has since gone on to lead the creative and strategic success of more than 30 media brands, channels and digital platforms, all over the world.
- Nicola IbisonMedia headhunting expert and former manager of many well-known celebrities. Loves tennis, walking on Hampstead Heath and learning what makes people tick.
- Imogen HolmesSenior PR consultant / entrepreneur / comms wizard firmly focused on the end result. Loves audio books, running and food. Not altogether. Dislikes unnecessary jargon.
- Paul WhiteheadSports & entertainment strategist for global brands, rightsholders, media owners and tech businesses. Travelling man, big into Japan.
- Milena StoyanovaPA and former NHS Recruitment Leader. Enjoys fashion, wellbeing and people who are well-organised.
- Mark JonesBroadcast PR and video content consultant for brands. Football-crazy, tech, media and news-junkie.
- Beth NicholsonSenior PR consultant with a long-held passion for media relations. Also fond of tea, sushi and all things Spanish.
- Kate GordonSenior PR consultant combining strategic thinking with creative flair. Loves cycling with cake stops and walks with hot chocolate. Addicted to Radio 4.
- Scarlett KennedyAccounts exec curious about tech startups solving our problems. Fascinated by B2B comms. Enjoys trail running and anything requiring wellies - venturing into cold water swimming.
- David BeldonDavid is our go to guy for all aspects of operations and digital development. When not found up to his elbows in CRM systems, he’s casting his lines upon the rivers of Wiltshire with his beloved spaniels.
- Dawn DriscollComms Consultant who loves health planning and campaigning. Also fond of walking and beaches.
- Joe BanksTech PR veteran, from a time when Fast Ethernet was cool. Writer/content provider. Music nut, specialising in the 1970s. Husband, father and dog butler.
- Rakhee RathodProfessional Brit bathroom singer living in New York loving my tea, B2B PR and US media relations.
- Natasha NikolovskiSenior PR consultant with a passion for greentech and sustainability. Aussie Sheila lured by shiny objects and Tim Tams.
- Celia VenablesChallenger brand PR and brand comms expert who’s a tiny bit obsessed with injustice, women’s rights, brunch (with wine)... oh yes and sometimes her kids!