PR Case Studies
- hackajob is a private tech job marketplace matching companies with candidates based on skillset alone. It works with 1,500+ companies including Sainsbury's, Vodafone and Capital One, helping them to reduce their time to hire, engage with candidates and recruit unbiasedly. As Covid-19 restrictions lifted in the UK and organisations started preparing to bring employees back into the office, hackajob tasked Transatlantic with launching a report looking into the attitudes of technology professionals to returning to the workplace. Our report research found that 86% of technology professionals in the UK and Europe didn’t want to return to the office full-time at all. As a follow up to this report, we tapped into hackajob’s data to develop a story around the conflict between technology candidates and employers when it comes to attitudes towards permanent home-working. Coverage was secured with the likes of ZD Net, Sifted and Startups.co.uk.
- Boundless is an Irish remote employment platform that helps companies compliantly employ talent from across the globe, while giving their employees access to benefits and opportunities in whatever country they work in. Boundless raised €2.5 million in funding from Ada Ventures and FYRFLY, representing the significant shift to remote working – now a multi-trillion euro market as a result of the pandemic. The Transatlantic team has been working with Boundless to jumpstart brand building and announce its new investment to business, technology and HR audiences. Coverage reached an audience of nearly 68 million – securing news stories on Sky News, CNBC, Irish Independent, Business Post, Business Leader, Tech.EU, UKTN, UNLEASH, HR Grapevine and more.
- Mental health has never been higher on the agenda – and as people and businesses alike continue to adjust to the immeasurable changes brought about by the pandemic – taking care of our mental wellbeing is more important than ever before. That’s what workplace mental health organisation Sanctus aims to do. Started by entrepreneur James Routledge, after candidly revealing details of his own breakdown, Sanctus offers mental health coaching as a company benefit for thousands of employees across the UK. Transatlantic was brought on board to help raise Sanctus’ profile amongst consumers and key business decision makers – promoting its benefits as well as demonstrating Sanctus’ position as a trusted thought leader in the mental health space. By drawing on the expertise of Sanctus’ 60 + coaches, and leveraging James’ own personal story, we secured a range of high quality features, interviews, how-to guides and news stories in an array of top tier media. Highlights include by-lined op-eds in STYLIST, business profiling in the Independent and mental health guide in Harper’s Bazaar.
- The way that corporate events are hosted has drastically changed as a result of the Covid-19 pandemic. Fortunately, virtual and hybrid event hosting platform Glisser has been on hand to help businesses navigate the new working paradigm and ensure that people can still attend events, no matter where they are located. Glisser tasked Transatlantic with placing its brand in front of organisations in both the UK and US, as well as promoting a wider conversation around the future of event technology. We engaged with journalists to talk about Glisser’s tech platform and its unique attributes, before spreading the word about the launch of Hybrid Events Ignited, which was designed to inform in-house corporate event planners how to run their own hybrid events. We followed this with a series of timely and insightful thought leadership articles across Glisser’s core vertical channels, which garnered coverage in a selection of top tier HR, SME and Financial Services publications.
- British success story Reveal provides body worn cameras to over 40 countries across the world. Founded in 2002 by former broadcast engineer Alasdair Field, the company has risen to become a market leader amongst police forces, prisons, and local governments worldwide. To highlight Reveal’s ground-breaking technology and strategically target new markets for the business, such as the retail sector, Transatlantic created a series of newsworthy stories to place amongst key national, tech, retail, health and education titles. Tapping into the Covid-19 outbreak, we carried out detailed research amongst retail workers that exposed the impacts of pandemic-induced aggression from customers. We then packaged up the results alongside insightful commentary from Alasdair and used it to secure an array of coverage including radio interviews with LBC and news hits with the Daily Mail, The Times and the Daily Express.
- First-of-its-kind real time fiction app unrd offers readers a new format for experiencing fictional entertainment. Coined by The Bookseller as "a new genre for the WhatsApp generation”, unrd promises to do for mobile storytelling what Netflix did for TV; create a single destination for gripping stories that audiences can access through their phone - but with a twist, allowing readers to experience the stories in realistic timelines as they develop. Transatlantic worked with unrd founders Shib Hussain and Adam Lowe to craft a narrative and brand direction, launching the platform to much acclaim in October 2018 with a successful PR plan and strategy. When unrd then launched an exclusive partnership with ITV to create a fictional Love Island storyline, coinciding with the show’s return in 2021, Transatlantic was on hand to ensure it became the most-played app that summer. Via aggressive media relations, leveraging the ‘I’ve Got A Text!’ cast, we landed top tier hits in The Sun, The Mirror, The Radio Times and Tyla amongst plenty more.